Clary sage - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Salvia sclarea
Color: white, lilac or cream
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 2.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Clary sage is a biennial that begins as a rosette in the first year and will grow a flower stalk the second year. It is a short-lived plant that will usually die after the second year, although in some climat
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Clary sage is deer resistant, which makes it ideal for the naturalized or meadow garden.
- The plant may spread by seed but volunteer seeding is usually minimal.
- The herb requires a chilling period of at least three months to produce flowers and is not a good performer in hot climates for this reason.
Herb garden. Rock garden. Edging.
- The distilled essential oil is used widely in perfumes and as a muscatel flavoring for vermouths, wines, and liquors.
- It is also used in aromatherapy for relieving anxiety and fear, and helping with insomnia.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.