Pleomele, Song of India (Green) - Plant
The pack contains 5 bulbs each of
- Gladiolus bulbs
- Rajanigandha bulbs
- Zephyranthes bulbs
*Offer valid till stock last.
*Use coupon : NLGRZB
Easily grown in consistently moist to wet soils in full sun. Tolerates light shade, but performs best in full sun. Tolerates heavy soils. Needs ample moisture, but also does surprisingly well in slightly moist soils that do not dry out.
Common name: Dwarf Dracaena
Bloom time: May to September
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
- The vining plant is prone to spider mites, which can be combated with horticultural oil or neem oil.
Blue foliage of this rush is ornamentally attractive. Pond/stream margins. Rock gardens. Ground cover. Interesting addition to combination containers.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems.