Croton Variegatum Magnificent, Codiaeum Variegatum Magnificent - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Croton
Height: To 3 ft.
Difficulty level: Medium.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Bright light and at least 3 hours of direct sun each day.
Soil: Peat moss based potting mix.
Water: Keep soil mix evenly moist with tepid water.
Temprature: Warm 65-85°F/18-29°C.
Fertilizer: Feed with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half every 2 weeks from early spring through summer .
- It requires high humidity.
- Mist daily if possible.
- Stand the plant on a tray of wet pebbles.
- Croton plants stiff, leathery leaves in bold colors of yellow, pink, red, orange and green make it a beautiful and popular house plant.
- Warm tropical colors and exotic lobed leaves make it a beautiful addition to any brightly lit room.
The bark, roots, latex and leaves are poisonous, containing the toxin called 5-deoxyingenol. Chewing the bark and roots is said to cause burning of the mouth. The latex has caused eczema in some gardeners after repeated exposure.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.