Stapelia variegata - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Starfish Plant, Starfish Cactus.
Color: Maroon (Purple-Brown), Brown/Bronze
Bloom time: Mid Summer
Height: 10 cm.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade.
Soil: soil pH 7.6 to 7.8 (mildly alkaline), 7.9 to 8.5 (alkaline)
Water: Water sparingly at all times, especially in cold weather, as too much moisture causes rot.
Temprature: minimum 27 degrees F.
Fertilizer: Feed once or twice during the summer with a dilute solution of a standard liquid fertilizer.
- Repot your plant in spring if it has outgrown its pot.
- Water moderately, allowing the compost to dry out a little in between.
- Stapelias are very decorative plants.
- Each thick, succulent stem has four ribs with toothed edges.
- The stems branch out at the base and form dense clumps; the spreading habit of these plants make them suitable for growing in wide, shallow containers.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.