Senecio Mandraliscae - Plant
( 305 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Senecio tenuifolius
Bloom time: August-October.
Height: 15-45 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Determine whether or not the blue finger plant receives bright sunlight. Prune nearby plants foliage or move the blue finger to a site that receives bright sunlight if necessary. In climates with hot summers, however, the plant benefits from light afternoon shade.
Prune the plant nearly to the ground in early spring. Pruning removes old growth and makes room for healthy new growth.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 6º F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water the plant only during dry summer weather.
- Blue finger is a drought-tolerant succulent that can survive long, dry periods.
- Watch for signs that the plant needs water, especially leaves that begin to look shrunken or wilted.
- Water the plant s site deeply, and then allow the soil to dry completely before watering again.
Stop watering the plant in late summer or early autumn.
- Withhold water completely during the winter months.
- Damp, cool soil places the plant at risk for stem rot.
The disc flowers are narrow at the base, 3 mm long, hairy with white hairs on the ribs and brown colour
- Unverified information Slender-Leaf Senecio is widely used for its medicinal properties.
- The leaves of the plant are valuable.
- These leaves from the Indian medicinal plant are used as an emollient and vulnerary.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.