Sedum Angelina - Plant
( 534 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: stonecrop
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil in full sun. Space the plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the type. Low-growing and vigorous species will tolerate partial shade.
You can also plant divisions or cuttings instead of seeds. Dig a hole so that the top of the root ball is level with the surface, then place the plant in the hole and fill it in.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: Dry, Average, Well Draining
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: Recommended Temperature zone USAD: 2 - 9
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Once established, sedums require little care.
- Check your plants regularly to make sure they are not dry and water when needed.
- After flowering, cut back the plants to maintain their shape.
Remember to divide your plants in the spring or fall to control their spread.
- Throughout the summer, divisions and cuttings root readily.
Excellent ground cover. Border fronts or rock gardens. Best massed or in groups. Site in areas where both the foliage and flowers may be appreciated.
- Medicinal Uses .
- Sedum rupestre, Crooked Yellow Stonecrop.
- The leaves are the main ornamental interest of this cultivar.
- In temper climate, the leaves usually turn reddish-orange in fall.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for slugs and snails. Scale may occur.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.