Euphorbia (Peach) - Plant
( 41 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Bloom time: Summer.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Well-drained soil. You can do well with a commercial potting mix designed for cacti and succulents. For additional drainage, gravel or pumice can be added.
Water: Water Euphorbias during the warmer months about once a week when they are growing and only once a month during the cool months to maintain healthy roots.
Temprature: Grows best with average room temperatures 60-75°F/16-24°C.
Fertilizer: add some organic fertilizer to the planting hole. Don’t overdo the application of fertilizer, it should only be light.
- Also, avoid placing the plant in an area with direct sunlight before the plant establishes a mature root system.
- It is advisable to wear gloves when taking euphorbia cuttings because the latex can cause skin irritation.
- Whether you want a giant thornless cactus specimen 6 feet tall or a creeping, sweetly flowering ground cover, you should try growing Euphorbias.
- They reward the gardener with more than just good looks, but remind us all of the variety and beauty found in nature.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.