Euphorbia Leucodendron - Plant
( 32 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Euphorbia hirta
Color: reddish or purplish
Bloom time: December-March
Height: 12 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Like other succulents, cat tails euphorbia is extremely drought tolerant and requires a very well draining, rocky or sandy soil. The plant is hardy in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zone 10 according to Michigan State University, though San Marcos Growers claims that plant is hardy to at least 25 degrees Fahrenheit, which includes USDA zone 9. Cat tails euphorbia will tolerate light shade, though it will be more compact and manageable in full sun.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10°-15° C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- spring and summer, the succulent flowers with greenish-yellow flower structures called cyathia and red, heart-shaped fruits.
- Cat tails euphorbia is considered a "coraliform" or "coraliformes" euphorbia type due to its skinny, coral-like stems, and may also be referred to as stick plant or stick cactus according to San Marcos Growers.
Cat tails euphorbia must be handled with care, as the sap of the plant contains resins and glycosides that can cause skin irritation and eye damage upon contact. Serious harm can come to pets such as dogs, cats, horses and birds if they are tempted to ingest the stems, flowers or fruits of the plant.
- Unverified information Asthma weed has traditionally been used in Asia to treat bronchitic asthma and laryngeal spasm, though in modern herbalism it is more used in the treatment of intestinal amoebic dysentery.
- It should not be used without expert guidance, however, since large doses cause gastro-intestinal irritation, nausea and vomiting.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.