Echeveria Runyonii - Plant
Common name: Mexican Hen and Chicks.
Bloom time: Summer.
Height: 15–20 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Like all succulents, Echeveria need soil that drains quickly.
- This helps prevent moisture from rotting the roots.
- Many growers will create their own special mixture of soil and perlite.
- However, good quality potting soil, or a cactus mix will work fine.
- As a rule of thumb, when you squeeze a handful of moist soil together, it should crumble apart again when released.
Houseplant, Rock Garden and Showy Tree.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Bacterial and fungal spots, powdery mildew, bacterial wilt. Minimize wetting of foliage to avoid disease.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.