Delosperma Pruinosum - Plant
( 12 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Delosperma echinatum
Color: Pale Yellow
Bloom time: Spring/Fall
Height: 1 foot
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Ice plant flowers add a bright splash of color to the drier parts of your garden and ice plant care is easy.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 0-10° F
Fertilizer: Apply any orginic fertilizer
- Once they are established, ice plants require little maintenance.
- As succulents, they need very little watering and thrive in drought-like conditions.
- In addition, these plants need little to no fertilizing.
Seed - sow spring in a greenhouse, only just covering the seed. When they are large enough to handle, prick the seedlings out into individual pots and plant them out after the last expected frosts. Seedlings are prone to damp off so should not be over watered and should be kept in a very sunny well-ventilated position.
- The plant is demulcent and diuretic.
- It is used in the treatment of inflammations of the pulmonary and genito-urinary mucous
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.