Acorus Grass - Plant
( 16 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ornamental Grass, grassy-leaved sweet flag
Color: Greenish yellow
Bloom time: June to July
Height: Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet Spread: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Dig a hole large enough to hold the roots. Fill the hole with water and position the plant so the crown (where the root meets the stem) is just slightly below the soil line. Fill the hole with soil and water again. A slow release fertilizer may be used each spring, though it’s not necessary.
Sunlight: Medium light or direct sunlight filtered through a translucent blind or curtain will suit Acorus gramineus.
Soil: average, medium to wet soils
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: An indoor Acorus gramineus will grow well in normal warm room temperatures, but can also tolerate temperatures as low as 4ºC (39ºF).
Fertilizer: Apply standard liquid fertiliser every two weeks during spring and summer.
- Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system.
- For a neat appearance, remove old foliage before new leaves emerge.
- Divide clumps every 2 to 3 years in early spring.
- Scorch will occur if soils are not kept consistently moist to wet.
- Scorched leaf tips will occur if soils are allowed to dry out.
- Appreciates some relief from hot summer sun.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.