Neel Mohar, Jacaranda Mimosifolia - Plant
( 299 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: green ebony tree
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 25.00 to 50.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Choose the spot for your tree wisely. One piece of jacaranda tree information that many nurseries and catalogs don’t share is that when the flowers drop, they cover the ground in a thick layer and must be raked up before they decompose into slime.
An afternoon with a rake will do the trick, but this is the reason so many jacarandas are planted as street trees, allowing most of the spent blooms to fall on the street instead of in the yard.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: −12 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plant the tree in an open spot with sandy soil and full sun.
- Keep the soil moist deep down by soaking it with a hose for half an hour, but letting it dry out in between waterings.
Care for a jacaranda tree almost always includes pruning.
- In order to give it the best shape to show off those blooms, smaller branches should be trimmed early in the spring.
Container plant or greenhouse plant for the St. Louis area.
- The plant is gathered from the wild for local use as a medicine, fuel and source of timber.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.