Peltophorum, Peela Gulmohar - Plant
( 50 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Yellow Poinciana
Color: Yellow, gold.
Bloom time: Late summer through early autumn.
Height: 40 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Because the canopy s eventual size is somewhat unpredictable, the tree is best planted 20 feet from the house. Come in 10 feet or more from walks and driveways to avoid eventual problems with roots.
Sunlight: Full to part sun.
Soil: Fertile, well-drained soil.
Water: Regular watering schedule that allows a bit of time for the soil to dry out between waterings.
Fertilizer: Fertilize 3 times a year - once each in spring, summer and fall - with a quality granular fertilizer.
- Trimming isn t necessary other than to prune branch ends after flowering is done in order to promote more bushy growth.
- Also you can remove any too-low branches as the plant matures.
- These trees work best on a large property or as a single specimen tree in a medium-sized yard.
- Landscape uses for peltophorum tree solitary specimen tree shade tree lining a large drive along the property line
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.