Eucalyptus, Nilgiri - Plant
Common name: Rainbow Eucalyptus,
Color: white to pale yellow
Bloom time: Early summe
Height: 99.6 m (327 ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Several eucalypt species are among the tallest trees in the world. Eucalyptus regnans, the Australian mountain ash , is the tallest of all flowering plants (angiosperms); today, the tallest measured specimen named Centurion is 99.6 m (327 ft) tall.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20-28 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Use a potting mix for indoor plants, not garden soil.
- Place the eucalyptus plant in a bright location, preferably a south window or sunroom.
- Water eucalyptus when the top of the potting soil is dry.
- Add water until it runs out of the bottom of the pot.
- Eucalyptus is a tree.
- The dried leaves and oil are used to make medicine.
- Though eucalyptus is used medicinally for many purposes, there isn t enough scientific evidence so far to rate it as effective for any of them.
- Eucalyptus leaf is used for infections, fever, upset stomach, and to help loosen coughs.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.