Cordia, Scarlet cordia - Plant
( 13 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Geiger tree, Orange Geiger
Bloom time: Spring and summer.
Height: 15-20 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: It grows well in places where soil is a problem.
Water: The roots are very susceptible to rot; therefore watering should be done only when needed.
Temprature: 30 to 40 degrees F.
Fertilizer: Do not fertilize until 6 months after planting.
- The plant needs pruning to develop a strong structure.
- However you need to wait for a year, after planting, before pruning.
- No special care is require for the plant.
- Syrup of the bark, flowers, or fruit is taken for coughs and bronchial ailments.
- Teas made from the flowers are used to treat venereal disease.
- The tree s sap is applied to wounds.
- Leaves washed in warm water or dressed with oil are used as poultices for headaches and sprains.
- Unripe fruit are emetic.
- Because of its beautiful flowers, the plant is generally grown as a specimen tree.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.