Stinging Nettles - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: jewelweed
Color: Orange to orange-yellow with red spotting
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 2.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Nettle is an herbaceous, quick-growing plant whose leaves and stems are covered with tiny, hollow, silica-tipped hairs which can cause irritation. Can grow to a height of approximately 4 .
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 30 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Nettle seeds are tiny, light dependant germinators that can be started indoors or out.
- However, select your location carefully as nettles are very hardy and can spread quickly with the right conditions.
- Nettles can be assisted with stratification, but it is not necessary.
Moist shade or woodland gardens. Bog gardens. Native plant gardens. Pond or stream margins. Low spots.
- Stinging nettle root is also used for joint ailments, as a diuretic, and as an astringent.
- Stinging nettle above ground parts are used along with large amounts of fluids in so-called “irrigation therapy” for urinary tract infections (UTI), urinary tract inflammation, and kidney stones (nephrolithiasis).
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.