Solanum dulcamara - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: American bittersweet
Color: Greenish-white to yellow
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The flowers bloom from April to September, they grow in loose clusters, are star-shaped with five blue-violet (rarely white) petals that point backward and stamens that are fused in a prominent yellow cone; they grow along the branches on short stalks extending out from the stems.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature: 39.7°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- It was considered good for removing witchcraft in both men and animals, and to rid all sudden diseases whatsoever.
- It was also considered a remedy for vertigo or dizziness when tied about the neck.
Woodland gardens, naturalized areas. Provides quick cover for fences, arbors, trellises, posts, walls or other structures in the landscape. Also may be grown along the ground to camouflage rock piles or old tree stumps.
- People take bittersweet nightshade for skin conditions including eczema, itchy skin, acne, boils, broken skin, and warts.
- They also take it for joint pain (rheumatism), other types of pain, and fluid retention; and as a calming agent (sedative).
- Some people apply bittersweet nightshade directly to the skin for eczema.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.