Scutellaria lateriflora - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: downy skullcap
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Skullcap Grows to a height of 8-24" and produces bright blue flowers. The genus Scutelleria is named for the shape of the calyx of the flower which resembles a small cap.Skullcap prefers partial shade to full sun. Water moderately, but make sure soil is well-drained. Prefers fertile soil.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Skullcap seeds will germinate at a high rate naturally, and does better with a short period of stratification (1 week or so).
- Seeds can be placed into refrigerator for one week, then started by lightly tamping seeds into soil in flats (1/4-3/8" deep) or similar starting container.
- Transplant outdoors when first true leaves are developed.
Wildflower gardens, cottage gardens, native plant gardens, open woodland areas, prairies or meadows. An interesting and attractive wildflower.
- This is important as a pain medicine and for its use as a nervine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.