Savory - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Satureja montana
Bloom time: June to August
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant seeds outdoors right after the last frost has past. Plant seeds 3 to 5 inches apart and about an 1/8 of an inch down in the soil.. Allow plants to grow to a height of 6 inches before you start to harvest leaves for cooking.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 86°F (30°C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plant lavender in full sun and well-drained soil (add organic matter to improve heavy soils).
- Water plants deeply but infrequently, when the soil is almost dry.
Prune in early spring or at harvest time.
- For low-growing varieties, trim back foliage 1 to 2 inches.
- Starting in a plant s second year, all 3- to 4-foot lavenders should be cut back by about a third to keep the plant from getting overly woody
The leaves and stems of the sage plant also contain antioxidant enzymes.
- Savory has aromatic and carminative properties, and though chiefly used as a culinary herb,
- rnamental value that can be useful in rock gardens or border fronts.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.