Safed moosli - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Safed moosli
Bloom time: July.
Height: 15-20 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
afed Musli is a medicinal plant that is native to India. Its botanical name is chlorophytum borivilianum and belongs to Liliaceae family. Safed Musli is a herb with linear leaves appearing over ground with the advent of summer rains. Flowers white. It perenates by fleshy roots/root-tubers. Tuberous root is used in ayurvedic medicin. Cultivation of safed musli is more profitable than many of the traditional crops.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: (35°C and above
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The crop matures in about 90 days under cultivation.
- At maturity the leaves start yellowing and ultimately dry up from the collar part and fall down.
- The crop could thus be harvested when leaves have dried which occurs in the months of September/October.
- During digging of plants, fleshy root bunches should be lifted form the soil.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.