Rumex crispus - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: red-veined dock
Color: Green maturing to reddish-brown
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soil in full sun. Best performance is with consistently moist soils. Soils must not be allowed to dry out. Self-seeds and can be invasive in the garden. Some gardeners prefer to remove the flower stalks immediately both to prevent self-seeding and to promote bushy leaf growth.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25° C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- In addition to its ornamental virtues, the young leaves of this plant are edible and add interesting color and a spinach-like taste to salads.
- Some people may experience mild stomach upset after ingesting the leaves however.
- Other species of this genus are generally regarded as much better culinary plants.
Attractive ornamental foliage plant for herbaceous or mixed borders. Also may be grown in herb or vegetable gardens. Pond marginal. Containers.
- piles, bleedings of the lungs,
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.