Prickly-Ash - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: toothache tree
Color: Yellowish - green
Bloom time: April
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Grows well in woods, thickets and along rivers on the Eastern U.S. Coast from Florida to Canada. Also grows well in Texas, Arkansas and Nebraska. Does best in zones 3-7. Plant seedlings indoors in late winter or early spring. Once plants reach out 10cm tall, they can be moved outside.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: about 40 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Prickly ash has not undergone any modern scientific safety evaluation.
- It contains potentially toxic alkaloids; whether or not these lead to any harmful effects remains unknown.
- 3,4 Safety in young children, pregnant or nursing women, or people with severe liver or kidney disease has not been established.
This tree or shrub has somewhat limited ornamental value. Good for hedgerows, screens, naturalized woodland areas or integrated into native plantings.
- It has also been used to stimulate circulation of the blood in intermittent claudication and Raynaud’s disease.
- It is a common topical poultice for tooth decay, tooth pain, dry mouth, throbbing/aching muscles and skin infections.
- It is also used as a treatment for digestive upset, including gas, diarrhea and intestinal parasites.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
:for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.