Polygonum - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: silver lace vine
Bloom time: July to frost
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If growing outdoors from the off then it is best to sow Knotweed and other Polygonum species outside just after the last frost of spring; once sown lightly cover the Knotweed seeds with topsoil.
The plants prefer to grow in a partially shaded part of the garden and like to have a moist soil of pH 6 to 7.5. Even though the soil should be moist it is important that Knotweed grows in areas of good drainage.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60-68 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Knotweed and other Polygonum plant genus members like to grow in a moist garden soil so keep well watered.
- The vine varieties of Polygonum should be pruned heavily at the start of spring to prevent scrawny growth and make them more attractive.
- Once flowering has finished cut back the stems (usually in the autumn).
- If you require more plants then they can be propagated by division in the autumn.
Provides quick cover in sun or shade for trellises, fences, arbors, pergolas and walls. May also be sprawled over the ground as a ground cover to camouflage rock piles or old tree stumps or to provide soil stabilization for banks
- Medicinal use of Knotweed: Knotweed is a safe and effective astringent and diuretic herb
- Provides quick cover in sun or shade for trellises, fences, arbors, pergolas and walls.
- May also be sprawled over the ground as a ground cover to camouflage rock piles or old tree stumps or to provide soil stabilization for banks
please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.