Patchouli - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Microtoena patchoulii
Bloom time: October-February
Height: 2-3 ft.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Patchouli thrives in well-drained soil. The plant thrives in full sunlight but tolerates partial shade. As a tender perennial, patchouli is damaged by cold temperatures.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 75 and 80 degrees F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Patchouli prefers regular irrigation but not soggy, waterlogged soil.
- Water the plant once every week that the plant receives no natural rainfall, providing enough water to soak the soil to a depth of about 8 inches.
- Patchouli grown in a container requires more frequent irrigation, as containerized soil dries quickly.
False Patchouli is an erect or ascending, branched, hairy herb 1-2 ft tall. Leaves are very aromatic, somewhat smooth, ovate, 5-11 cm long, toothed in the margins. Flowers are white, and borne in whorls on terminal and axillary spikes which are 6-25 cm long. Bracts are ovate or lanceolate, and equal to the calyx or a little shorter. Leaves yield a volatile oil.
- Unverified information Assam Patchouli is an aromatic herb used for coughs, asthma, abdominal pain, and enteritis.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.