Mentha Piperita, Peppermint - Plant
( 1192 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Mentha piperata, Mentha piperita
Color: dark green
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
It grows native in Europe, but can be found throughout much of the globe. Mint is so universally loved, that one can find this plant growing wild in almost every country of the planet where civilization has thrived. Mint has been used in food dishes, baths, herbal balms and nervine tonics for hundreds of years.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Although the care of peppermint is a little more involved than just sticking it in the ground, it certainly isn’t intricate.
- First and foremost, this plant needs lots of water and it is often found naturalized by streams and ponds where the soil is rich and the drainage is good.
Herb gardens. Naturalize as a ground cover in moist informal areas such as pond/water garden margins or low open woodland areas.
- One of the best digestive aids on the planet, peppermint is also known as "the world s oldest medicine" according to archaeological fossils dating back ten thousand years ago.
- High in menthol, this plant has the capacity to reduce irritable bowel syndrome, reduce the symptoms of colic, and is a natural insecticide.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Can be an aggressive spreader.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.