Melaleuca quinquenervia - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: river tea tree
Color: Creamy white
Bloom time: June to October
Height: 25.00 to 40.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Native to USDA Zones 9-11 where it thrives in moist wetland areas. Grows well in lowland areas, swamps, along river banks and in locations with standing water, but also tolerates drier upland soils. Best in full sun. Seed is disbursed by wind and water.
Sunlight: Full Su
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 24° to 18
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- This is a narrow, fast-growing (to 6 per year), evergreen tree with a compact crown, slender trunk, pendulous young branches, brownish-white papery bark that peels in layers, leathery lanceolate dull green leaves (to 4" long) and tiny creamy white flowers which bloom in cylindrical bottlebrush-like spikes (to 6" long) from early summer into fall
Not recommended for planting in areas where it is likely to be invasive.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.