Levisticum officinale - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: lovage
Color: Green, Yellow.
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 3.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Lovage looks a bit like celery but is in the carrot family. The plants may grow up to 6 feet and bears lacy thick green foliage. The flowers are yellow and held in umbrella-shaped umbels.
Sunlight: :Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20-30°C. 20-30°C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Lovage is normally fairly low maintenance and is normally quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year.
- Being aware of the basic soil, sun and water preferences will result in a happier and healthier plant.
Herb garden. Also has ornamental value and good height for a back corner of the border or for naturalized areas or wild gardens.
- The leaves are added to salads; the root is dug up at the end of the season and used as a vegetable.
- Stems can replace celery and the flower yields an aromatic oil.
- Interestingly, the lovage herb is a commonly used flavoring for confectionaries.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Potential insect pests include tarnished plant bug, celery worm and leaf miner. Potential disease problems include early blight, late blight and leaf spots.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.