Leucas cephalotes - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Leucas cephalotes
Bloom time: July-October
Height: 15–60 cm.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Direct sowing is recommended as soon as the ground can be worked. Plant seeds ½ inch deep. Snow won’t hurt them, but a desiccating cold wind will.
If you want an earlier crop, however, you may start seeds indoors 4 to 6 weeks before last spring frost date for an earlier crop. Harden off seedlings for about one week,
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60o C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- You should be able to sow additional seeds every two weeks for a continuous harvest throughout the growing season.
- Fertilize 3 weeks after transplanting.
- Lettuce prefers soil that is high in humus, with plenty of compost and a steady supply of nitrogen to keep if growing fast.
- Use organic alfalfa meal or a slow-release fertilizer.
Mature lettuce gets bitter and woody and it will go bad quickly, so check your garden everyday.
- Unverified information It is cultivated for its medicinal uses and is readily available in markets.
- One of the plant s most common historical uses has been as a treatment for snakebite.
- It is also steeped in water which is then used for bathing and for washing livestock.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.