Hyssopus officinalis - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: hyssop
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 1.50 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
ropagate by seed, cuttings, division or separation - Divide plants in spring or fall. Sow seeds in spring in a light, dry warm soil in full sun. Hyssop will self sow readily under favorable conditions.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plants are semi-evergreen, so don t prune in fall but wait and cut plants back to the ground in spring.
- Trim them through the growing season to maintain manicured appearance.
- Plants may need replacing every few years.
Herb garden, rock garden or border. Specimen or group. Clip for low hedge or edger. Containers. Leaves and flowers may be harvested for use in cooking or dried for use in potpourris.
- Hyssopus officinalis or hyssop is a(n) herbaceous plant of the genus Hyssopus native to Southern Europe, the Middle East, and the region surrounding the Caspian Sea.
- Due to its properties as an antiseptic, cough reliever, and expectorant, it is commonly used as a medicinal plant.
- Hyssop is an aromatic, semi-evergreen, woody-based, shrubby perennial that grows in an erect bushy clump to 18-24” tall.
- It is frequently grown in herb gardens and as an ornamental.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.