Hoptree - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ptelea trifoliata
Bloom time: June
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The plants are unisexual with pale green flowers in clusters that attract many kinds of pollinating insects. The flowers of the male plants are somewhat larger than those of the female plants. Both secrete nectar, and the males also provide pollen for some pollinators.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 70 F
Fertilizer: apply any organic fertilizer
- It is an attractive, tall shrub or small understory tree, for both moist conditions and dry rocky sites.
- If grown in full sun and cut back, wafer ash will be quite bushy.
- Sweet nectar of this plant attracts many species of butterflies.
- All parts are aromatic.
- Prefers moist soil such as a watered garden or seep area.
No serious insect or disease problems.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
The fruits have been used in beer as a substitute for hops, hence the name hop-tree. (Kershaw)
http://nababutterfly.com/Hoptree.html http://www.isaontario.com/content/common-hop-tree http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?kempercode=e900
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.