Guar - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Solanum calycinum
Color: blue, pink, pale
Bloom time: August-December.
Height: 2–3 m
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Cluster beans plant grows between 1-2m in height, it is an upright plant with oval shaped leaves and fine branching. Plant develops bunch of flowers, in colors of blue, pink, pale and white depending on the variety before forming seedpods. It forms slimy and glossy seedpods of green color in clusters that is why it is called cluster beans.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70˚F (21°C);
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Cluster bean plant is drought tolerant, however it loves water when it is establishing and flowering, regular watering is essential at that time.
Fertilize your plant with 10-10-10 fertilizer after a month of planting, you can also use single super phosphate fertilizer if your soil test indicates lack of phosphorus in soil.
*Cluster bean plant can be grown in containers too; process of planting is similar to the way it is planted on the ground.
- Medicinal uses: Warning: Unverified information Immature fruits are very bitter to taste, it is consumed just like bitter guard.
- It helps to heal bowel complains and joint pains.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.