Ground-Ivy - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Meehan s mint
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Ivy growing in full sun tends to winter-burn, so it is particularly important to have them planted in the shade in Zones 4-7 where winters are very cold.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer
- As a ground cover plant, Ivy is invaluable because of it s ability to discourage soil erosion.
- As the Ivy vine grows, it sets roots into the soil deeply and densely, and creates a network of roots which binds the soil, helping to prevent erosion and slippage on slopes.
- Ivy has the ability to climb almost any vertical surface, clinging by means of aerial roots.
Ground cover for shade gardens, woodland gardens or shady border areas.
- Most diseases that affect Ivy can easily be controlled by following sound gardening practices and with prudent and careful pesticide applications.
- Bacterial leaf spot and stem canker begins as light green spots which later turn brown or black.
- The leaf stalks become black and shriveled.
No serious insect or disease problems. Some susceptibility to slugs.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.