Glycycrhiza glabra - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Caper, Caperbush, Common caperbush, Spiny caperbush
Bloom time: March to April
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Licorice is a medium-sized herbaceous perennial.Common Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)Licorice in its most recognizable form… a sweet candy. Licorice root can be used fresh, but it is usually dried. Licorice growing at Pontefract in the UK.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 40 f
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Capers are found in Jerusalem and around Nazareth and are offered as a sort of Hors d oeuvre to stimulate the appetite or to increase the desire to eat.
- The beauty of caper flowers is as fragile and short-lived as that of poppy flowers: the delicate, cream-white petals and lively purple stamina persist only a few hours.
Specimen or small groups. Lawns, shrub borders, woodland margins, or along patios. Street tree. Attractive in naturalized settings.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Canker can be a significant disease problem. Verticillium wilt, dieback, leaf spots, mildew and blights may also occur. Insect pests include Japanese beetles, tree hoppers, leaf hoppers, caterpillars, borers, webworms and scale.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.