Gelsemium sempervirens - Plant
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Carolina yellow jasmine
Bloom time: February to April
Height: 12.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
There has to be a clue in the fact that it is apparently spreading up the line, rather than all the plants ailing at once. My first instinct was root knot nematode, but most sources say that Gelsemium is practically immune to them.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: down to about -10°c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Prune Carolina Jasmine immediately after flowering, removing dead or broken branches and shaping the plant.
- Carolina Jasmine plants can be easily propagated by air layering, or from stem cuttings taken from established new growth in the spring Seeds can be sown directly into the garden in the spring.
Grow as a vine on a trellis, arbor, pergola, fence or wall. Good porch cover. Formal ground cover. Informal ground cover for slopes or banks where it can sprawl and naturalize. Containers for patios where it can sprawl over the sides. Climb into smaller trees where early flowering is especially noticeable.
- Despite serious safety concerns, the root and underground stem (rhizome) of gelsemium are used to make medicine.
- Gelsemium is used as a painkiller for migraineheadaches and for face pain (trigeminal neuralgia) caused by certain facial nerves.
- It is also used for asthma and other breathing problems.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use,
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.