Gaultheria procumbens - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: wintergreen
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Best grown in organically rich, evenly moist, acidic, well-drained soils in part shade to full shade. Established plants tolerate some dry soils. Plants perform best in climates with cool summers. Space plants 10-14” apart for growth as a ground cover.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: about -35°c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Wintergreen should be planted outdoors in early spring in Zones 3-8.
- Give it a shady but bright spot with well-drained soil rich in organic matter, with a pH of 5.
- 5 to 6.
- Prune it back to old wood in spring to encourage new green growth.
- Over time, a single plant can spread to 3-3 1/2ft in width.
- The dark green leaves turn red or reddish purple in winter.
Excellent ground cover for shady areas. Woodland gardens, rock gardens, foundations or native plant areas. Plants are an interesting complement to other acid-loving shrubs such as azaleas, rhododendrons, kalmias and blueberries.
- Because of toxicity concerns, follow the suggested manufacturer s oral or topical dosage form regimen: 1 teaspoon (5 mL) of wintergreen oil is equivalent to approximately 7000 mg of salicylate or 21.
- 5 adult aspirin tablets.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.