Eyebright - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Euphrasia tatarica,
Color: white or purplish
Bloom time: July and September
Height: 4-8 inches (10-20 cm)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sow seeds in autumn to allow 90 days of chilling. Eyebright requires a period of chilling to break dormancy and trigger germination in spring. Alternatively, provide 90 days of artificial chilling by placing seeds in a moist growing medium in the refrigerator. Moisten several cups of commercial seed-starting mix, place in a plastic storage bag,
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soi
Temprature: 35 ° C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Choose a grassy site that receives full sun.
- Eyebright grows naturally in sunny grasslands and meadows and draws nutrients from the roots of nearby plants.
- The grass, however, should not be too thick and vigorous.
basic organic compounds, and a plant based volatile oil unique to the eyebright.
- mouth to treat swollen (inflamed) nasal passages, allergies, hay fever
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.