Ethiopian pepper - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: pimenta and Jamaica pepper.
Bloom time: May-June.
Height: 3- to 5-inch
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Peppers are easy to grow in both container and traditional vegetable gardens. They grow 2-3 feet tall and require full sun exposure. Depending on the variety of pepper plant, fruit will be produced 65-130 days after transplanting in the garden.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- eppers can be expensive to buy in the grocery store.
- Some bell peppers can cost $1 or more each.
- A bell pepper seedling might cost the same amount, and it will produce 6-10 peppers or more.
- If you like to eat peppers, growing your own can save a bunch of money in the long run.
Seed-pods are 2.5-3 mm long, about 2.5 mm broad, ovate, slightly notched at the tip with nearly stalkless stigma not exceeding the notch, hairless, obscurely winged at the tip. Himalayan Peppergrass is endemic to the Himalayas, from Kashmir, Ladakh to Tibet and Nepal, at altitudes of 3600-5300 m. It is common in Ladakh. Flowering: May-June.
- Unverified information It is believed to be useful in making post-coital contraceptive.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.