Epazota - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Mexican tea
Bloom time: Summer.
Height: 2 to 4 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Epazote is normally fairly low maintenance and is normally quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year. Being aware of the basic soil, sun and water preferences will result in a happier and healthier plant.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature go above 80°F or below 60°F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Place plants in full sun in average, well-drained soil.
- Drainage is important; don t place where roots will sit in water.
- Leaves develop best flavor in full sun.
The use of epazote can be traced back to the Aztecs. Epazote contains an essential oil which is up to 70% ascaridole, which gives it a similar character to boldo, another leafy, pungent herb consumed in South Amercian folk medicine as a digestive tea.
- The common name, wormseed, indicates one of epazote s common medicinal uses, to kill intestinal worms.
- In the Kitchen: Epazote is a herb used in traditional Mexican cooking for its pungent flavor, and is often used to flavor beans.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
g:for medicinal use,
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.