Deertongue - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Asplenium scolopendrium
Color: White; Cream; Pink; Red; Bronze; Orange
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Asplenium scolopendrium, commonly called hart’s tongue fern, is a rhizomatous, evergreen fern that typically produces an erect-arching clump of tongue-shaped, leathery, bright green fronds (12-18” long) which may have wavy margins.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: below 70F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Typically, Amish deer tongue Leaf lettuce is normally fairly low maintenance and can thus be quite easy to grow - only a basic level of care is required throughout the year to ensure it thrives.
- Being aware of the basic growing conditions this plant likes (soil, sun and water) will result in a strong and vibrant plant.
Woodland gardens and shade gardens. Good selection for shady areas of limestone rock gardens.
- Deertongue contains coumarins, chemicals that may thin the blood and cause liver damage.
- It is not known how deertongue might work as a medicine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.