Cubeba - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Piper cubeba
Color: dark gray to black.
Bloom time: rarely and only for a short time.
Height: 18 – 20 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Most outdoor varieties can endure temperatures as low as 50*F (10*C) without any problem. That being said, fifty degrees is still not an ideal temperature because it tends to slow down tissue growth and photosynthesis later in the day
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 and 75*F (21-23*C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- These outdoor plants can also benefit from a polyethylene plastic covering that keeps things nice and toasty while also protecting the garden from the elements.
- Heaters can increase protection even more.
- Download my free marijuana grow bible for more information about growing marijuana.
then you can get new seeds free of charge. And don’t forget to download my free grow guide.
- Tibetan Medicine for treating problems
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.