Chelidonium majus - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: greater celandine
Bloom time: May to August
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
A lovely shade loving perennial plant that is ideal for woodland settings. Will naturalize in woodlands and bring them to life in late spring with a mass of bright yellow flowers floating in blue-green foliage. Once established these plants take little or no maintenance.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 23 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Germination can be slow and erratic with some seeds taking up to twelve months to sprout.
- Can be sown in place in early spring or late fall.
- If choosing this approach keep weeds in the area to a minimum to allow seeds time to germinate and plants to establish.
Naturalize in woodland, wild gardens or other areas where plant spread will not be a concern.
- It is reported that the leaves can be eaten if boiled well and water changed several times.
- Only really used in times of acute famine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://www.floralencounters.com/
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.