Capparis spinosa - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Caper, Caperbush, Common caperbush, Spiny caperbush
Bloom time: May to September
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Caper bush grows well in very dry conditions as they come from the Mediterranean, northern Africa and the Middle East, which means they prefer similar conditions to grapes, olives and pistachios. Morocco, Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey all have commercial caper growing industries.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 40 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The caper bush grows as a low mounding shrub with arching red stems and dark green, semi-succulent leaves.
- The flower buds are edible and if left unpicked they will form pinkish-white flowers that are delicately scented.
Interesting flowering shrub for dry sunny areas of the landscape. Source of culinary capers. Infrequently grown in U.S. gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Buds are often picked daily because the youngest buds have the best quality. Unpicked buds open to flowers which are followed by oblong, multi-seeded, edible fruits known as caperberries.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.