Blue Vervain - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Verbena hastata
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 2.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Blue Vervain will grow to a height of 12-36” and begin to show dainty light purple flowers from mid summer into early fall. It will slowly spread and remain low to the ground, so allow plenty of space between plantings.
Vervain will grow best with full sun to partial shade. Soil should be well-drained.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: (98.6 F., 37 C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Blue Vervain is best sown direct in late summer or early fall.
- If starting in spring, stratify seeds in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Small seeds are light dependant germinators with naturally low germination rates.
Moisten starting medium and lightly tamp into soil, and keep moist until seeds start to germinate, typically 3-4 weeks.
- Transplant outside once the last freeze has passed and plants show first (or second) set of true leaves.
Borders, meadows, prairies, native plant gardens or informal/naturalized areas.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.