Apium graveolens - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Cutting celery, Leaf celery, Parcel, Smallage, Zwolsche krul, German celery
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 2.00 to 2.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plants can be cut frequently, starting about 4 weeks after planting. It will regrow and remain productive over many months, though eventually will run to seed inspring. Leave a few plants to see in second season. Young seedlings can be transplanted to wheverver required.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10°C / 50°F
Fertilizer: Apply for organic fertilizer
- As Celery is tender, ensure temperatures are mild enough to plant out - wait until after your last frost date to be on the safe side.
- By our calculations*, you should look at planting out Celery about 21 days before your last frost date
Full sun or partial shade suit them equally well, and although they are fairly tolerant of drought, don’t plant them in very dry places and water when dry.
- The use of celery seed in pills for relieving pain was described by Aulus Cornelius Celsus around AD 30.
-  Celery seeds contain a compound, 3-n-butylphthalide, that has been demonstrated to lower blood pressure in rats
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?taxonid=275981&isprofile=0& https://myfolia.com/plants/309-celery-apium-graveolens/varieties/28882-apium-graveolen-secalinum https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celery
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.