Victoria lily - Plant
( 7 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: mazon Water Lily, Royal Water Lily, Giant Water Lily. Amazon Water
Color: purplish red
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
When your victoria arrives, unwrap it gently. It may be easier to float off the newspaper on the leaves in a bucket of warm water. Pot it into a large flowerpot with holes in the bottom. For decent size leaves, use at least a 4 gallon pot, about 18” diameter. The plants will not be too thorny to handle at this point in growth.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: mixture of silica sand, black soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- When your victoria arrives, unwrap it gently.
- It may be easier to float off the newspaper on the leaves in a bucket of warm water.
- Pot it into a large flowerpot with holes in the bottom.
- For decent size leaves, use at least a 4 gallon pot, about 18” diameter.
- The plants will not be too thorny to handle at this point in growth.
he leaves of Victoria amazonica are so strong that they can support the weight of a human. ... The Giant Water Lily does not grow year round in areas where it is not a native species, such as Great ... Specific Adaptations to the Environment.
- Garden Uses Large floating water lily that fits well into large water gardens, pools or ponds.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.