Hybrid Lotus ( White) - Plant
( 12 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Planting & Care
Spent lotus flower heads form unusual, attractive seed cones filled with large brown seeds with hard seed coats. Collect the seeds when the cones have dried, but don t wait too long or the wind will shake the seeds out of the cones. File the hard seeds slightly to expose the white inside, but don t damage the seed or it won t be able to sprout.
Another way to deal with the hard seed coat for better germination is by soaking the seeds in warm water for a couple of days, then removing the outer seed coat.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 80 degree Fahrenheit
- Your lotus will do best in good quality soil, though they will grow in pure sand or gravel.
- Some garden centers sell water plant potting mix.
- Gravel at the bottom of your pot will help sink the planting container and one-inch gravel at the top will keep foraging koi out.
- Be sure your pot or soil has no insecticide/herbicide residues.
Growing Lotus plants is believed sacred in India and other Asian countries as it is believed that proper positioning Lotus plants brings prosperity, peace and sereneness to the house.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep outdoor and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.