Bakul, Maulsari, Vajradhanthi - Plant
( 149 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Indeed, Krishna impressed the milkmaids when playing his flute underneath a maulsari tree on the banks of Yamuna. Even today, its richly scented flowers are used in garland making.
Common name: Spanish cherry
Color: yellowish white in color
Bloom time: Mid Spring,Late Spring/Early Summer
Height: 15-20 ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds Flowers are fragrant
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
Fertilizer: apply any organic fertilizer
- Grows naturally in sub-humid to very humid topical lowland climates, generally in frost-free areas with average annual lows of 21 to 24 °C, average annual highs of 29 to 35 °C and annual rainfall of 900 to 4000 mm, with a dry season of 3 to 7 months.
- However, it has its best development in areas with annual rainfall of 1500 mm or more.
Various parts are found used in traditional Indian or Ayurvedic medicine. The ripe fruit pulp has astringent properties and is used in the treatment of chronic dysentery.
- gum problems and dental disorders
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.