Grape, Angoor ( Grafted ) - Plant
( 493 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Vitis labrusca Niagara
Color: greening cream
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant dormant, bare-root grape vines in the early spring. Construct a trellis or arbor before planting. Most grape varieties are self-fertile. Before planting grapevines, soak their roots in water for two or three hours. Select a site with full sun. Space vines 6 to 10 feet apart.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 42°C and 8°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- In the first couple of years, the vine should not be allowed to produce fruit.
- It needs to strengthen its root system before it can support the extra weight of fruit.
- Pruning is important.
- Not only would vines run rampant without control, but canes will only produce fruit once.
Prune annually when vines are dormant, in March or April.
- This is before the buds start to swell, but when winter damage is apparent.
- In the first year, cut back all buds except for 2 or 3.
- Then, select a couple of strong canes and cut back the rest.
- Make sure the remaining canes are fastened to the support.
Grapes are primarily grown for fruit production in home fruit gardens where ornamental value is not a concern. However, grapes do in fact have some good ornamental value: (a) bold summer foliage, (b) some fall color, (c) showy edible fruit and (d) twisted trunking and branching which is often adorned with shaggy bark that is best seen in winter.
- A decoction of the root is given in colic, is cooling and relieves thirst.
- In Goa, the root is much used in diarrheal and chronic dysentery.
- The roasted leaves are applied to the head in vertigo.
- The juice of the young leaves is a digestive
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.