Dischidia Ruscifolia, Million Hearts Variegated - Plant
( 11 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Million Heart,Apocynaceae Juss. Country of Origin
Bloom time: Rarely flowers
Height: 3.00 to 5.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Try to plant in a location that enjoys full sun and remember to apply water fairly sparingly. Million hearts tends to grow best in a soil ph of between 6.1 and 6.5 meaning it does best in weakly acidic soil.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Dischidia also needs high humidity.
- Mist the plant every day or place the container on a saucer filled with pebbles and water.
- The water will evaporate and moisten the air while the pebbles will hold the sensitive roots out of the water.
- Dischidia doesn’t really need fertilizer but you should change the planting media every year.
- If you wish, apply a diluted by half liquid plant food when you water beginning in spring and stopping by September.
Under especially favorable circumstances, taro can reach 6 feet in height, with gigantic 24 inch heart shaped leaves. Their appearance immediately types them as tropical and they are very effective in pots and tubs and at waters edge with other tropical foliage.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Leaf hoppers and aphids are a problem only if present in great numbers. Corms, especially the cut corm top, are subject to rot if kept too moist initially, but once established, that’s unlikely to be a problem.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://worldofsucculents.com/
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.