Air Plant, Assorted Tillandsia - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Love Vine, air creeper, devil s gut, dodder-laurel, green thread creeper, moss creeper
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 30.00 to 40.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
These bromeliads get all of the water and nutrients they need through their specialized leaves. Air plants use their roots only for attaching themselves to rocks, trees, shrubs, and the ground. Native to the southern United States, Mexico, Central America, and South America, air plants are warm-weather lovers that can thrive despite neglect.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 50 - 90 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Full spectrum artificial light (fluorescent) is best.
- Plant should be no further than 36" from the fluorescent tubes and can be as close as 6".
- A four-tube 48" fixture works well.
- Bulbs can be any full spectrum type Gro-Lux, Repta-Sun, Vita-Lite, etc.
- Light should be set with a timer, 12 hours per day.
Small shade tree, street tree, lawns or terraces.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Some susceptibility to root rot, leaf spot and canker.
http://www.airplant.com/ http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.bhg.com/
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.